Wednesday 8 August 2012


outro . by m83

m83 has the power to make you feel in harmony with nature. when i listen to this song i sense an anticipation of a dream and a domination of emotion. songwriters like this have a remarkable quality in delivering epic conclusions which we love to analyse in our own way. 

the way the song is written is very disciplined and i appreciate the fact that it is noticeably real for the person writing it. i don't 100% connect with the song as i know other people do but i like the feeling of being uneasy about something, it makes life more interesting. perfection is something that is different for each and every one of us. 

"hurry up, we're dreaming" pinpoints the elements of anticipation and also fantasy in this piece of music. 

fantasy brings us together in a separate world.


outro (full) . by m83





1 comment:

  1. I feel there are many songs out there can evoke an emotion and make us relive a memory that may or may not even of happened to us yet. I feel though that there are few that really touch you to your soul.

    Outro by M83 is one of those songs for me. I get goosebumps when ever I hear this song, I get lost in this song everytime I listen to it and time seems to stand still for me. Anything im ever worrying about instantly stops and I feel completely peaceful. When I listen to it I feel something life changing is about to happen.

    I could not agree more with when you said "The anticipation of a dream". For me that sums up the song completely

    I strongly relate to the lyrics "Facing tempests of dust" Everyone has had the own personal storms. Sometimes its best just to ride them out.

    I really liked this reveiw. Its always refreshing to hear someone else's prospective on a song, Especially one that is important to you.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete