Tuesday 18 June 2013


seven wonders . by fleetwood mac 

i once went on a road trip with someone and it was the happiest i have ever been. i didn't have a care in the world and i was sharing the experience with someone that touched my life in ways that i never thought were possible. 

"so long ago, certain place, certain time. you touched my hand, all the way, all the way down to emmiline. but if our paths never cross, well you know I'm sorry but... if I live to see the seven wonders, i'll make a path to the rainbow's end, i'll never live to match the beauty again.

so long ago, it's a certain time, it's a certain place, you touched my hand and you smiled, all the way back you held out your hand, if I hope and if I pray, ooh it might work out someday"

this song reminds me to always look to the future and not be scared of my past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment